Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
A variation on a soup that is on this website, only this one is for those days when you need a flavoring, or are too sick to have solids! Vary tasty though, and roommate approved ;)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Add oil to the saucepan and begin heating.
- Add chicken broth to the oil, stir thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients (onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and ginger) to the broth.
- Continue stirring until liquid is opaque in color.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let settle.