- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli, florets and stems sliced into diagonal pieces
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the broccoli over medium heat in sesame oil for 8 minutes.
- While broccoli is cooking, stir together the soy sauce, ginger, and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add the soy mixture to the broccoli along with the water, cover and simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Serve at once.