Recipe by ArgyleSoul
really great to beat a cold or sip after lunch. a little sweet and ginger-spicy.
Top Review by jacksprat_1
I tried this...delicious!!!it doesnt have that nasty bite that commercial pops have'.Thirst quenching tastey and makes the tummy feel good.However..I did not heed the warning and when I opened it..there was a geyser!!!!beware.
Directions See How It's Made
- -funnel sugar and yeast into the bottle.
- -grate 2 tbsp of ginger.
- -extract juice from lemon.
- -mix juice and ginger in a small bowl. funnel this into the bottle w/dry ingredients.
- -add water. fill 90% and shake until the sugar dissolves. top off the bottle, leaving 3 fingers empty.
- -cap tightly and keep in a warm place. wait 36-40 hours for the yeast to activate. (the bottle will most likely inflate under the pressure, so rest it on it's side).
- -refridgerate overnight.
- WARNING: open very slowly and carefully. i was careless with the first one and nearly blew my thumb off. the bottle is under a lot of pressure.