Member #610488's Note:
This faux pate is excellent on crackers, bread and served with something acidic and savory, like Asian style pickles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash beans with a potato masher. Add in the tamari and chili paste. Stir well.
- 2Stir in the flour and 1/2 tbsp sesame oil. Mix well.
- 3In a hot skillet, heat the oil to sizzling and then stir-fry the garlic, ginger and sea salt for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Add the garlic-ginger mixture to the mashed beans and combine thoroughly.
- 5Refrigerate but do not freeze until ready to serve. Serve with crackers or bread and also vegetables.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Black Bean Pate
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 794.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: