Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple Ginger flavoured biscuits.I double the amount when making as they dissapear so quickly.Lovely with Coffee!
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 50 g soft brown sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 150c/300f/gas mark 2.
- Place all the ingredients except the butter and milk in a bowl and mix.
- Add the butter and milk to the dry ingredients and work together to a smooth dough.
- Roll out on a floured surface to one large round and cut into 8 wedges, or 12-16 rounds or ovals.
- Place on greased baking sheets and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
This is a great recipe, very good biscuits - thanks.
Best ever ginger biscuit recipe. Thankyou.