Recipe by Charlotte J
Last year a company called Nonni's put out a Ginger Biscotti with White Chocolate. They were SOOOO additive! Since I don't find them in the store this year I went on the net looking. Here is what I found from Better Baking. My Lemon Almond Biscotti Lemon Almond Biscotti tells you how to many them in the long flatten log shape if you want to bake them in that shape. You'll have to bake them twice using that recipe. Serving will very. Our son made these for the Webster County Fair when he was in 4-H and won a Blue Ribbon.
Top Review by Soygal
The biscotti I made using this recipe was unblievably good! I planned to make these for an Italian dinner party I was going to have. So, I made one recipe and my friends devoured all the cookies immediately. I made another recipe the next day and they were the hit of the party! Unbelievably delicious. I also added about 1/3 cup chopped candied ginger (since it was dusted with white sugar, I also removed a couple of Tablespoons of white sugar), and people totally loved the cookies. Without being told they could, they each packed up some cookies to take home, leaving just one for me! So now I need to make more, but I think I'll wait...otherwise I'll eat them all by myself. Great, great recipe. I would give it 10 stars if I could! Thank you Charlotte J!!
- 532.32 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml molasses
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml white chocolate, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 6.16 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 170.09 g white chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend white and brown sugars, chopped chocolate, butter, eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice.
- Stir into a stiff dough.
- Dough will be fairly dry.
- Roll out to a thickness of 1/2 inch and cut into preferred shapes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake on a cookie sheet for about 25 minutes (this biscotti is only baked once).
- Let cookies cool, then dip into melted white chocolate.