Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Last year a company called Nonni's put out a Ginger Biscotti with White Chocolate. They were SOOOO additive! Since I don't find them in the store this year I went on the net looking. Here is what I found from Better Baking. My Lemon Almond Biscotti Lemon Almond Biscotti tells you how to many them in the long flatten log shape if you want to bake them in that shape. You'll have to bake them twice using that recipe. Serving will very. Our son made these for the Webster County Fair when he was in 4-H and won a Blue Ribbon.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- Blend white and brown sugars, chopped chocolate, butter, eggs, molasses and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice.
- Stir into a stiff dough.
- Dough will be fairly dry.
- Roll out to a thickness of 1/2 inch and cut into preferred shapes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake on a cookie sheet for about 25 minutes (this biscotti is only baked once).
- Let cookies cool, then dip into melted white chocolate.