Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From: “The Art of African Cooking” by Sandy Lesberg.
Make and share this Ginger Beer IIi (Cameroon) recipe from Food.com.
- Place pulverized ginger and pineapples in a large container.
- Pour boiling water over ginger and pineapples.
- After it's cooled, add yeast if desired and let sit overnight.
- The next day, strain, add molasses, chill, and serve.
- *Extra sugar or ginger may be added if desired.
- *Ginger Beer may be diluted with water if too strong.