24 hrs 15 mins
From: “The Art of African Cooking” by Sandy Lesberg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pulverized ginger and pineapples in a large container.
- 2Pour boiling water over ginger and pineapples.
- 3After it's cooled, add yeast if desired and let sit overnight.
- 4The next day, strain, add molasses, chill, and serve.
- 5*Extra sugar or ginger may be added if desired.
- 6*Ginger Beer may be diluted with water if too strong.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Beer IIi (Cameroon)
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g