Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The flavors in this float pair together beautifully! I just love ginger beer! Adapted from the Victorville Daily Press, San Bernadino, California.
- 2 scoops coconut sorbet (or coconut ice cream)
- ginger beer (to fill up glass)
- Place two scoops of coconut sorbet in a large glass.
- Pour over enough cold ginger beer to fill glass.
- Drink immediately and enjoy!
Yum! We love ginger beer and loved the idea of using it to create a float. I couldn't find plain coconut sorbet so I used a coconut pineapple ice cream....delicious! A wonderful and easy sweet treat! Made for Newest Zaar tag.