Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy recipe for those hot summer days when you really don't want to use your stove or oven, courtesy of Kitchen Daily. Nice combination of flavors and textures!
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 ounces roast beef, shredded
- 12 ounces mixed greens (8 cups)
- 1 cup chow mein noodles, dried
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mint, mint
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar with the fish sauce, canola oil, ginger and sugar. Add the shredded beef, mixed greens, dried noodles, radishes, cilantro and mint and toss. Serve right away.