- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles, broken up
- 3 cups frozen broccoli or 1 stir fry vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- In non-stick Dutch oven, brown ground beef over medium heat 6 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink, breaking up into small chunks.
- Season with salt, ginger and pepper.
- Stir in water, broth and seasoning packet from ramen noodles and bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and vegetables, return to a boil and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.