Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
For peoples who love beef and ginger.
Make and share this Ginger Beef recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, slice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ginger, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup green pepper, slice
- 8 baby bok choy
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- In a mixing combine the beef, cornstarch and salt and mix together and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat a wok and add oil and beef mixture and stir fry to a golden brown. Add in the ginger, garlic, and stock and oyster sauce and bring to a boil and after a minute add on the green pepper and bot toy and return back to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer for two minutes. Pour into a serving plate and top with green onion.