1/5 Photos of Ginger Baked Apples
A spicy variation on an old fall favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat a casserole dish (big enough to hold 2 apples) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Peel apples halfway down from stem end. Core apples without cutting through the bottom.
- 3Place in casserole.
- 4Mix ginger and butter in small bowl. Spoon half of the mixture into each apple.
- 5Stir all remaining ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves and syrup boils.
- 6Pour over apples.
- 7Bake 30-40 minutes.
- 8Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
- 9NOTE: May be covered loosely with plastic wrap and done in microwave (on high about 6 minutes) and then remove plastic wrap and put apples under preheated broiler for about 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: