Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great side dish served with roast pork.
Make and share this Ginger Baby Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan just melt the butter; do not brown the butter.
- Add carrots, whole candy ginger, brown sugar and chicken broth.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the ginger.
- Spoon the carrots out onto a warm serving dish.
- Reduce the sauce until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over the carrots.
What a sweet, sweet dish. I love candied ginger and the next time I make these carrotes I will shred the candied ginger and leave it in the sauce. The sauce was sweet and very sutbley flavored, the carrots were sweet and tender. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for My 3 Chefs - 2012.