1/1 Photo of Ginger-Apple Sparkler
1 hr 5 mins
I found this recipe on another site specializing in Renal Failure Da Vita. This is a Martha Stewart recipe modified to be low in potassium and sodium.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare ginger syrup, place sugar, grated ginger, and water in a medium saucepan; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour until ginger flavor is strong. Strain mixture and refrigerate to chill.
- 2To prepare Ginger-Apple Sparkler, place one tablespoon ginger syrup in each glass (use short tumblers).
- 3Fill with ice cubes, pour in 1/2 cup cider and stir to combine.
- 4Garnish with cinnamon stick and crystallized ginger.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Apple Sparkler
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling apple cider