Recipe by Elly in Canada
Delicious dip to serve with coconut shrimp or coconut chicken strips. Nice and tangy! Source -- Food Network
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the dipping sauce --.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lime juice, ginger, tamarind concentrate, mustard, honey, and cayenne powder.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to allow the flavours to blend.
- Tamarind concentrate is available in Indian or Asian markets.