Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Every once in a while, I get in the mood for some of the "sweets" spices in my dinner entree. The recipe calls for skinned, boned chicken thighs, but I always use regular ol' chicken thighs. This recipe is from Cooking Light magazine.
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 lb skinned boneless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Rub chicken with spice mixture; let stand 5 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add wine to skillet; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 5 minutes or until done. Spoon pan drippings over chicken.
Lovely subtle flavor from the spices. I cut the recipe back to 5 thighs. Used a german reisling wine. The thighs were lovely & moist. A do again recipe - easy & Tasty