Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Made with ginger beer and adapted from [[ Shaken ]] by Bay Books
Make and share this Ginger and Cranberry Mule recipe from Food.com.
- crushed ice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces frozen cranberries
- 2 1⁄2 ounces non alcoholic ginger beer
- 7 ounces cranberry juice
- Fill 3/4 full 2 highball glasses with crushed ice.
- Divide the vodka and cranberries between the glasses.
- In a mixing glass, mix together the ginger beer and cranberry juice and pour over the vodka.
This is very interesting; the ginger beer is a subtle, yet welcome change. There is almost a little heat to this drink. I missed the part about crushed ice :-( , but it was good with ice cubes anyway. The ginger beer gives a layer of flavor that would be hard to replicate. Thanks for posting, Lori Mama.