Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posting this recipe for safe-keeping. Recipe came with a cookie press that I bought. I would love to convert this recipe and make it gluten-free suitable. Recipe states as making 4 dozen cookies. Recipe uses metric gram,spoon and cup measures
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, spices, salt and water- mix well.
- Gentley mix in the flour with a spoon.
- Pack dough into cookie press- as per instructions for your press.
- Press onto cookie trays- spacing about 2 cm apart.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until firm to touch.
- Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate as desired or eat plain.
- Store in an airtight container.