Posting this recipe for safe-keeping. Recipe came with a cookie press that I bought. I would love to convert this recipe and make it gluten-free suitable. Recipe states as making 4 dozen cookies. Recipe uses metric gram,spoon and cup measures
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C
- 2Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, spices, salt and water- mix well.
- 4Gentley mix in the flour with a spoon.
- 5Pack dough into cookie press- as per instructions for your press.
- 6Press onto cookie trays- spacing about 2 cm apart.
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes, or until firm to touch.
- 8Gentley transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 9Decorate as desired or eat plain.
- 10Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger and Cinnamon Spice Cookies (Spritz/Cookie Press Style)
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 97.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g