- 2 -3 tilapia fillets (about 3/4 pound)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon spicy sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- green onion, chopped for garnish
- extra cilantro, to garnish
- jasmine rice or brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Pat the fish dry and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place in a glass baking dish.
- Place in a small food processor the jalapeno, garlic and ginger along with the soy sauce, white wine, sesame oil and cilantro. Process until blended.
- Pour the sauce over the fish, spreading and slightly pressing the solid ingredients down into the fish. Bake for about 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
- Remove the tilapia with a spatula and divide between two plates. Drizzle the fish with the marinade juices left in the pan. Serve with jasmine or brown rice.