1/5 Photos of Ginger and Chicken Noodles
Chef Suz in Bekond's Note:
Quick noodle dish to please all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- 3Swirl the eggs into the pan and cook for 2 minutes until set; flip over and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- 4Tip the omelet onto a board and when cool enough to handle slice into strips and set aside.
- 5Heat the remaining oil in a large wok.
- 6Stir-fry the chicken for 5 mins until browned.
- 7Add the ginger and garlic and cook for a few minutes
- 8Scatter over most of the spring onions, reserving some to sprinkle on the top, followed by the sake or sherry and noodles.
- 9Give everything a good mix.
- 10Drizzle over the soy.
- 11Stir through the shredded omelet.
- 12Sprinkle over the reserved spring onions and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger and Chicken Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.1 mg
- Sodium 451.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
straight to wok noodles