Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lovely syrup for a light ginger ale. Recently obtained a SodaStream and have been looking for recipes for syrups so we can have an alternative to the store bought ones (which all contain artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and dyes). This turned out perfect!
- Put all ingredients into a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Goil gently for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Strain into bottle for storage.
- Mix 1/2 Cup of syrup into 1 Liter carbonated water.