From the Reed's Ginger Brew Company. A delicious take on traditional root beer floats. Tillamook ice cream would make a great pairing with the ginger brew.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: original recipe specified Reed's Apple ginger brew.
- 2Scoop 1 cup ice cream into individual sundae glasses.
- 3Pour enough ginger brew to the top without spilling over.
- 4Enjoy immediately. Diet later.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Ale Ice Cream Floats
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g