1/1 Photo of Gina's Spinach Salad
My friend Gina is amazing- and once you try this spinach salad you'll see why. It's easy, you can prep it ahead of time and everyone (yes, everyone) loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- candied pecans (may substitute toasted slivered almonds)
DRESSING INGREDIENTS (enough for 2 batches of above salad)
- 1Put dressing ingredients into blender, and puree -- toss with salad Ingredients and that's it!
- 2Hint: You can prepare double the amount of the salad mix then save 1/2 the dressing and have 2 meals. This makes a great big salad.
- 3Hint #2 : Don't put the dressing on until right before you eat if you want it to stay crisp!
Browse Our Top Savory Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gina's Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1252.4
- Calories from Fat 952
- Total Fat 105.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.4 mg
- Sodium 1614.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 43.0 g
- Protein 28.1 g