Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My co-worker Gina makes this pasta salad and it is to die for!! I LOVE IT! You can not mess this recipe up, it is all "to taste" and fresh parsley and basil can be used instead of dried if you prefer. I double this recipe and I use mini bow tie pasta and 2 bottles of dressing.
- 1 (8 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle light caesar salad dressing (as much as you prefer)
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup salami, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- Mix everything together! Enjoy :).
Very quick and easy! I took it to a work potluck and it was well received.