Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Gina McCausland is famous for these yummy bars! This is the recipe that she is asked to bring to all the potlocks. Enjoy! :-)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients to form crumbs; Press ½ of crumb mixture into pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and nuts, if using, over the baked crumbs.
- Mix together the caramel and the flour and drizzle over chocolate chips and nuts.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over caramel topping.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Chill for easy cutting.
I love these cookies! They're super sweet but the salt is nice in it too.