Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This recipe came from my friend Gina at work. She has to eat a Gluten Free diet and she swears by these cookies. She also indicated that no one will know they are gluten free! Enjoy and Happy Holidays! :-)
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (she said to use Skippy or Jif)
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl blend all ingredients, except for the chips, until well combined.
- Stir in the chips.
- With moist hands, roll into heaping tablespoon size balls.
- Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 7 minutes until golden brown.