Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These rolls are a wonderful addition to any holiday meal. Times listed does not include rising time.
- plastic wrap
- cooking spray
- 24 frozen white dinner rolls
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray a 12ct muffin pan with cooking spray. Place 2 rolls standing upright into each muffin slot.
- Spray saran wrap with cooking spray then cover the rolls. Let rise until twice the size.
- Preheat the oven to 350F then bake for 10-15 minutes. Top with the cheese then bake for another 5 minutes.
Light, fluffy, cheesy! We always enjoy these rolls for the holidays.