Recipe by Chef's Mom
This is the best soup to eat on a cold day to warm you and fill you up.
Top Review by Mrs.Resner
I tried this recipe and totally missed the 2 cans of soup! It was just fine without! I used fat free milk - lowfat sr cream & 2% cheese to make it a bit healthier and added some crumbled bacon. Definitely will make again - maybe even trying it with adding the Campbell soup - maybe not!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) canscampbells cream of potato soup
- 4 boiled and cut up potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 chopped scallions
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups milk