Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Bon Appetit 2001. This will be great for BBQs this summer. Woo! Make a day ahead.
- 1 cup water
- 4 teaspoons black tea bags (such as Darjeeling)
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup gin
- 2 cups sparkling water
- ice cube
- Bring 1 cup water to boil in a small saucepan. Add tea bags.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Chill overnight.
- Strain tea into a pitcher; discard tea bags.
- Add lemonade concentrate and gin, then sparkling water to pitcher; stir to blend.
- Serve over ice.