Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frozen limeade and gin... oh so refreshing!
Make and share this Gin Rickey recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gin
- 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 ounces club soda
- Combine gin and frozen limeade in shaker.
- Pour over ice in a tall glass.
- Top with club soda to your taste, some like more soda.
- Garnish with a twist of lime if desired.
Nice refreshing drink, this would be great on a hot day. The flavors worked well together and goes down easy.
Light, refreshing, and yummy. I've had a bottle of gin in the cabinet for a while, not knowing what to do with it, but I have a feeling it won't last long now.
Nice drink! I like limeade with just about anything so this was great for me. I used lemon-flavored club soda and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for ZWT6, Zwizzle Chicks