Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don't have to use Gin or any other alcohol. Freeze for an hour or so and you have a great hot-weather cooler too. A friend passed this on.
- 1 box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 4 tablespoons gin
- 1 (7 ounce) container Greek yogurt (thick)
- Dissolve the Jello crystals in boiling water, using half the specified amount of water, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once it is cool, but before it has begun to set,whisk in the gin and yogurt until frothy and well-blended.
- Pour the mixture into small glasses and let set in fridge.