Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
from Betty Crocker's kid friendly recipe book. Since there is no stove top or oven involved, you can let your kids go to town with this recipe! (and who doesn't like s'mores??) (cooking time is actually refrigerator time)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 18 graham cracker squares
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 12 ounces fudge sauce
- 2 cups marshmallows (minis)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (ice cold)
- 6 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix (family size, 6 servngs)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Put graham crackers in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush to fine crumbs. (abt 1-1/2 cup crumbs).
- Pour into 8X8X2 baking pan and stir in sugar.
- Add melted butter and make sure it's thoroughly combined. Remove 1/3 Celsius cracker mixture and reserve for later. Press remaining crackers evenly to cover the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer 10 minutes.
- Microwave fudge topping (remove lid first) abut 30-45 seconds on high heat. (until warm enough to pour) Pour over the chilled graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle 1 cip of the marshmallows over the fudge topping.
- Pour Milk into a large bowl, beat in pudding mix with electric mixer in medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in half of the cool whip. Pour this mixture over the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the reserved marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs as well as the chocolate chips over the top.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours. (or pop in the freezer until firm).