Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This very fruity cocktail recipe was found when my roomate and I parted ways. It was in some papers that apparently were mixed in with mine. I got curious and made this little cocktail and was very impressed with the results.
- 3 fluid ounce orange juice
- 3 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain and serve in tall cocktail glasses.
Since drinking these, Sister#2's been missing for days. If possible, could you please check your snow bank? Now if she's been vacationing on Giligan's Island, she's got some explaining to do.
A nice summer cocktail with a good mix of fruity flavors. Thanks!
I liked this very much. My dh said he doesn't like "peachy" things, but he still thought it was good. Thank you very much for a lovely drink.