Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
TESTED RECIPES FROM THE GRAUBUNDEN, by the Chur chapter of the Swiss Women's Institutes. submitted for ZWT7. a lovely vegetarian dish.
- 907.18 g small tender zucchini
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 44.37 ml milk
- 1.23 ml salt
- breadcrumbs (coarse)
- oil or butter
- Wash and peel the zucchini and cut into long strips.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the eggs, milk and salt, dip the zucchini strips into the mixture and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Saute until crisp on the outside but not overcooked, about 2-3 minutes.
Great zucchini, tasty and easy to make. I used just a small amount of oil and probably cooked them more than you intended but we like the crunchy crust. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I used olive oil and italian breadcrumbs. The zucchini have a great taste. Thanks Elmotoo :) Made for the Australian Recipe Swap for July 2012
I LOVED this zucchini. It's simple and yest soooooooo darn delicious. In fact, it's downright craveable. I used one zucchini and it was enough for 2-3 people. Into my best of the best file!