Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why Gilbert, well that's my name, Why the works, because it has all these different ingredients that match together really well, I have been growing up on these for years, I'm pretty sure it's just how my parents make them.
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 (170 g) beef burgers
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 iceberg lettuce, leaves
- 4 cheese slices (preferably dairy lee)
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- gherkin, sliced
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 beetroot, sliced
- 4 eggs
- Cook beef burgers as instructed on the pack.
- Prepare all your fillings.
- Just before serving, place your burger buns in the toaster or on the grill about a minute or 2 to heat and get a bit crunchy on the outside.
- On bottom burger bun spread mayonnaise.
- Put your lettuce leave on top of that.
- Place burger on top of that.
- Then place a cheese slice.
- Then spread ketchup over that.
- Place fried egg on that.
- Add beetroot, onions, tomatoes and gherkin slices on top of that.
- Place grated carrot on top of that.
- Top with other burger bun.
- Press down and enjoy.
I totaly loved this. For me beetroot on a burger is so good. Great combonation burger. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try.
Absolutely love beetroot on my burgers! It's just the way lots of Aussies grow up with burgers. My brother calls these monster burgers when I make them. Although I also add bacon.