Gil’s Pork Meatballs W / Gravy #RSC
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk in a small bowl for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions in hot oil until translucent, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix in a large bowl pork ,onions, Ranch mix, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley, garlic, spinach, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning, and Parmesan cheese into meat mixture until combined. Form meat mixture into balls about 4 inches in diameter. Cover and refrigerate for about thirty minutes to one hour. In a sauce pan combine the mushroom soup and Ranch dressing, add a pinch of black pepper. Cook until it simmers.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees. Arrange meatballs onto greased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until browned, usually about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve, pour gravy mixture over the meatballs.