- 4 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rhubarb, water and sugar in pan and cook until rhubarb is tender.
- Place jello in glass bowl.
- Add hot rhubarb mixture and stir until jello has dissolved.
- Add orange juice and orange peel.
- Chill until syrupy, then fold in strawberries.
- Pour into an oiled 1 qt mold.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold and garnish with fresh strawberries.