Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gigi used to use a heart shaped mold. So pretty for Valentine's Day.
Make and share this Gigi's Strawberry Rhubarb Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Combine rhubarb, water and sugar in pan and cook until rhubarb is tender.
- Place jello in glass bowl.
- Add hot rhubarb mixture and stir until jello has dissolved.
- Add orange juice and orange peel.
- Chill until syrupy, then fold in strawberries.
- Pour into an oiled 1 qt mold.
- Chill until set.
- Unmold and garnish with fresh strawberries.