Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A little sweet, a little salt - - great for that "PMS" time where you want to mix the two and have a dip for crackers, veggies, or chips. To save on time - use the Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Bacon
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Layer chopped bacon in 8x8 pan.
- Mix sugar and mayonnaise and spread over the bacon.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- You may also sprinkle chopped green onion on top.
I made half the recipe. And because I wasn't paying attention to the directions I ended up mixing it all up in a small bowl. It's pretty good.
I think the name of this dip should be changed to Addictive Dip because it is so good it is hard to stop eating it. I cut the recipe in half very easily. Next time I might use slightly less mayo and make sure my bacon is extra crispy. I just loved it! Made for Pac 2007.
I used Hormel cooked bacon pieces and bits to equal 8 slices. I used 1 Cup mayonaise amd then sugar. I used a cup of grated cheese.I also used chopped green onion. It was good with Triscuts, and Corn Tortilla Rounds. This was fast and good.