- 4 (6 -8 ounce) salmon fillets, Fresh King Salmon from Alaska if you can get it
- garlic powder
- fish seasoning, such as Emeril's Fish Rub
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- parchment paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse salmon fillets. Skin can stay on.
- Tear one sheet of parchment approximately 12 inches long for each salmon fillet.
- Place each fillet on its own sheet of paper, skin side down.
- Sprinkle on Fish Rub and garlic powder.
- Cover fillet with single layer of lemon slices.
- Make packets by gathering 2 opposing sides of parchment and rolling into tight packet. Gather each remaining side of parchment, roll and tuck under.
- Place on baking pan, tucked-under edges down.
- Bake at 425oF for approximately 20 minutes.
- When you see the juices bubbling inside the packet, and the paper is slightly brown, it's done!
- Serve with your favorite veggies for an elegant meal. You can either unwrap in the kitchen or let diners do it themselves for a fun touch.