Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy method, lucious fresh fish and lightning-fast clean-up elevate this simple dish to divine. My husband's favorite erev Shabbat meal.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse salmon fillets. Skin can stay on.
- Tear one sheet of parchment approximately 12 inches long for each salmon fillet.
- Place each fillet on its own sheet of paper, skin side down.
- Sprinkle on Fish Rub and garlic powder.
- Cover fillet with single layer of lemon slices.
- Make packets by gathering 2 opposing sides of parchment and rolling into tight packet. Gather each remaining side of parchment, roll and tuck under.
- Place on baking pan, tucked-under edges down.
- Bake at 425oF for approximately 20 minutes.
- When you see the juices bubbling inside the packet, and the paper is slightly brown, it's done!
- Serve with your favorite veggies for an elegant meal. You can either unwrap in the kitchen or let diners do it themselves for a fun touch.
This is delisious! The salmon was very moist. I topped mine with fresh dill and lemon slices. This is a keeper.
This was so simple to make and cleanup was just a wipe of the pan. My family liked this very much. The flavors were subtle--not too lemony for my husband who usually thinks lemon overpowers things, but lemony enough for a lemon lover like me. We will make this again soon!