This version produces yummy brownies that are more chewy and less cake-like than other "in a jar" mixes. This year I made a dozen jars for gifts!
- Wash and dry jars and lids in the dishwasher.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a quart jar, pack firmly and brush residue off the insides of the jar with a pastry brush.
- Add cocoa, pack firmly and brush sides.
- Add sugar, pack and brush.
- Add chocolate chips and seal.
- Attach the following recipe:.
- 1 jar brownie mix.
- 1 cup butter melted.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan by greasing and flouring.
- Place brownie mix in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.