1/1 Photo of Gift Brownie Mix - in a Jar
This version produces yummy brownies that are more chewy and less cake-like than other "in a jar" mixes. This year I made a dozen jars for gifts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chip
Ingredients to be added by the cook
- 1Wash and dry jars and lids in the dishwasher.
- 2Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a quart jar, pack firmly and brush residue off the insides of the jar with a pastry brush.
- 3Add cocoa, pack firmly and brush sides.
- 4Add sugar, pack and brush.
- 5Add chocolate chips and seal.
- 6Attach the following recipe:.
- 71 jar brownie mix.
- 81 cup butter melted.
- 93 eggs.
- 101 teaspoon vanilla.
- 11Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 12Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan by greasing and flouring.
- 13Place brownie mix in a bowl and stir to mix.
- 14Add butter, eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- 15Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 16Bake 25-30 minutes.
- 17Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gift Brownie Mix - in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (1091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2259.6
- Calories from Fat 1051
- Total Fat 116.8 g
- Saturated Fat 70.7 g
- Cholesterol 523.0 mg
- Sodium 2275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 305.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 224.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g