Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Gibson House was a well known restaraunt in the Bay area of CA in the 60's & 70's. The chef who created it said it was good on everything except strawberries!
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup parsley
- 1 green onion, coursely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger, root peeled and grated
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil (use all canola or up to half olive oil)
- Put all ingredients in a blender, blend on high 1-2 minutes, enjoy this frothy green dressing which will keep up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
Very good dressing to accompany my Asian Chicken Salad! Thanks for Posting. Made for Culinary Quest 2016, Japan. (Stacy G)
Very tasty dressing! And easy to make, too. I used my immersion blender and it worked fine! I used peanut oil. Made for IHPi - CQ2016
This salad dressing is really delicious. Love how the brown sugar balances the rice vinegar. Added just a touch more brown sugar than the recipe called for though. I can think of many more uses for this delicious dressing in addition to salads. And, parsley is such a healthy herb as well. Will definitely make this wonderful dressing again.