1/2 Photos of Gibna Wi Bateegh (Cheese and Watermelon)
Maya's Mama's Note:
This is a breakfast appropriate dish. Or even brunch. serve with warm pita. I ate this alot growing up especially on a warm day. you will be surprised to see how well the cheese and watermelon complement each other.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a serving platter scatter the feta.
- 2layer the tomatoes on top.
- 3drizzle with a couple tbs of olive oil ( use more or less depending on your liking/ health consciousness)
- 4sprinkle with zattar or thyme.
- 5arrange watermellon around the cheese and tomato.
- 6warm the pita under the broiler (care full not to burn) for just 2 minute.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gibna Wi Bateegh (Cheese and Watermelon)
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 1164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 18.3 g