This is a breakfast appropriate dish. Or even brunch. serve with warm pita. I ate this alot growing up especially on a warm day. you will be surprised to see how well the cheese and watermelon complement each other.
- in a serving platter scatter the feta.
- layer the tomatoes on top.
- drizzle with a couple tbs of olive oil ( use more or less depending on your liking/ health consciousness)
- sprinkle with zattar or thyme.
- arrange watermellon around the cheese and tomato.
- warm the pita under the broiler (care full not to burn) for just 2 minute.