Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Rural Arkansas magazine, November 1982.
Make and share this Giblet Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add giblets, neck, celery, and onion.
- Cover and simmer for 2 hours or until giblets are tender; strain, reserving giblets.
- (Do not add seasonings; the bouillon will have yielded enough.) To thicken gravy, combine flour and a small amount of cold water; add to broth.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
- Dice giblets and stir into gravy before serving.