Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a handed down recipe in my family. Cooking time does not including boiling the eggs or giblets.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 -4 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 eggs
- turkey giblets
- Boil the eggs and the giblets from the turkey and allow to cool completely.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour to the butter and brown.
- Add chicken broth until the right consistency. You may not need all of it.
- Chop boiled eggs and giblets and add to the gravy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.