Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
from Simplify Your Life by Elaine St. James - Healthy, filling, and delish. You can double this recipe and freeze them when they've cooled. They are as good as fresh from the oven after being microwaved for 30 seconds on high.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Puree wet ingredients.
- Mix puree into dry ingredients.
- Stir in raisins, if using.
- Fill muffin tins.
- Add blueberries by hand, if using.
- Bake at 450 for about 15 minutes, or until tops are brown.