Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty and tangy spread/dip combining hummus and giardiniera for a colorful condiment ready to be served in minutes.
- 1 (7 ounce) refrigerated hummus (or homemade)
- 1⁄4 cup giardiniera (see recipe Giardiniera for homemade)
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese (or more to taste)
- cilantro (for ganish) or fresh parsley leaves, chopped (for ganish)
- pita bread, triangles (or buschetta crips)
- Spread hummus in a serving dish.
- Slightly drain giardiniera and spoon evenly over hummus. Note: If giardiniera is too chunky, chop fine.
- Top with Kalamata olives and feta cheese. Garnish with cilantro or parsley leaves. Serve with pita triangles or bruschetta crisps.