Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
These cookies are so good. You can just tell by the name of them. They are great for lunches. Bet you can't eat just one!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips
- 6 ounces almond brickle chips
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix sugar, butter, shortening, honey and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chips and brickle chips.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3-4 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
I took a chance and tried this recipe to make a thank you gift for a co-worker. Result? Everyone who tried them wanted the recipe. My family raved as well. Very yummy!