Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
These cookies are so good. You can just tell by the name of them. They are great for lunches. Bet you can't eat just one!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips
- 6 ounces almond brickle chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix sugar, butter, shortening, honey and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chips and brickle chips.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3-4 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.